CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 05, 2008

SCENTSY


Last night I got a little crafty and worked on making samples for my scentsy candles im making (www.scentsy.com/jenniferminick). I got the idea from my best friends mom who also sells them and got me started (thank you Sherry, love u!). Anyways, I couldnt get my computer to download the pre-made lables from the Scentsy website (the start up kit came with business cards), so I had to write my name, number and web address on all of them (still dont have half of them written on, there's a lot), then i made my scent samples by melting the wax bars and pouring different scents into candy molds (little flowers), then wrapped it up in plastic and tied it with a ribbon and my business card. They turned out pretty cute, but boy did I make a mess lol. I think I may do more in a few cause Makayla is at nana and papa's, Libby is sleeping, and Brandyn is taking a test so I'm sitting here bored. I cant wait to give out all my samples lol i really like the way they turned out. I showed Brandyn and he said your making a mess and what are you going to do melt all your sample scents (i got like 80 little samples in jars in the starter kit) then you wont have any left and blah blah blah I was like WHAT? why cant you say NICE JOB HUNNY, THEY LOOK GOOD HUNNY, THEY REALLY TURNED OUT NICE HUNNY lol, MEN lol. Well, I guess I'll end it here. If you have any friends out there who are interested in these candles let me know I can give them some samples I made or they can smell the 80 scents I have lol. Thanks for listening!! xoxo

4 comments:

pchickki said...

Looks pretty Jennifer.
I have about 14 of the flameless candles and I love them.
Good luck with that. I will check out your wickless candle link
Love
Grama

Lori Garbarino said...

Hey i just added you! I love that you are Forever his! I don't want to lose you ever!

Love you

Aunt Lori

little chef said...

I want some...I will get them this weekend cuz thats when i get paid

Dave said...

Jen, I think that that you did a nice job, and they do look nice. I know that Brandyn thiks so too. But he won't admit it. On coment. Your blog is hard to see the text on. Keep up the good work.

Love
Dave