CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 03, 2008

First Day of Blogging





Well, first off thanks to my in-laws Dave and Lisa for showing me how to start a blog. I signed up for it about 2 days ago and have just been sitting here playing with it and figuring out how to get graphics and music up. I'm usually pretty good with HTML but when I first started this it wouldn't let me use HTML and I was ready to give up. So now I have a sore butt sitting here for 2 days trying to figure this stupid thing out lol. Cant write much right now I'm playing school with ms. bossy pants (makayla) and she says I only get a 5 min. break. So I'll end it here and write again when I have more time to write and something to actually say.

5 comments:

Lori Garbarino said...

I love it Honey! I can't wait to see more of what you have to say

Love you and The babies
Hug Brandyn for me

xoxoxox
Love, Aunt Lori

little chef said...

yay...this is really starting to become a "family" thing. hehe.

pchickki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pchickki said...

Hi Jennifer
It's Grama Patti.
Glad to see you have joined us. I will put your link on my blog.I love the picture of you. You are a very pretty lady.

Your background makes the black letters very hard to read. Maybe you could make them hot pink or change the back ground so it is easier to read. What do you think? Hey, I am a Gemini too.
Hugs to the kidlets
Grama Patti

Midwest Mafia said...

nice job kid - give the grand babies a kiss for me.

love ya
dad