CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 12, 2008

! BRANDYN !

Well, tonight me and brandyn are going out for date night (something we deserve). I'm really really excited, for one we havent really spent much time together with him working alot of overtime and having 3 kids to chase after and take care of, and for two because we really havent been out to do anything just the two of us in awhile. I would like to take this moment to let everyone out there in "blog world" know how much i truly do love brandyn and how much I appreciate him. I know we had our problems in the past with the fighting , arguing , and even the divorce but I honestly think that all of that happened was probley a good thing because now we are closer then ever and our relationship is the greatest it's ever been. I think we have both grown up alot over just even the past year , we dont fight anymore (well little arguments here and there but what couple doesnt) , we spend more time together as a couple and as a family (which makes the kids alot happier now then I have seen them in the past). I also want to applaud brandyn for taking on the responsibility of Libby when he didnt have to and for stepping up and being the wonderful daddy we all know he is. I dont know if anyone knows how much I do truly love this man (trying not to cry so I can see the screen and continue to type lol) and love him for just being him and helping me out so much and going to work everyday to support his family even though some days, I'm sure like everyone else, he would just rather stay home. Since I'm talking about Brandyn and thanking him for everything he does I think I should thank his family too. So here's to Dave and Lisa for putting up with our crap, listening to our b.s., yelling at us when we needed it and still helping us out when we've needed them (always), thank you for everything you have done for the both of us, individually and as a couple, we love you! So i'll end it here cause I need to get off my butt and clean house lol.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Jennifer
I really believe everyone deserves a second chance. i know more than anyone people make mistakes but, I truly am very happy you & and my son are at a place in your life were you can grow as a couple. I am so proud of Brandyn to. He's my man instead of my little boy. I'm also not trying to cry. Dave & I never for a minute thought of Libby being being anything but our grandchild since she was born.I love you guys so much. Jennnifer, I love reading your message It means alot to me.

love,
MOM

Dave said...

I'm so glad that you guys have moved to town and seem to be so much happier. Even Brandyn seem happier, even though he will never admit it. I know that you thought that I probably didn't know what I was talking about some times when I was yelling at you, and you may have been right. But the bottom line is that we just want the best for you and all of our kids.

Lori Garbarino said...

We knew all along how much you guys love each other,(even when you didn't) and We love you so much! let's just call it a rough Start. I am so glad as your aunt that you have been able to work it out and become closer together Because Brandyn & and any other name but Jennifer just doesn't fit.

Can you picture D'Angelo & Dawn or D'Angelo & Cindy, HECK NO! It's D'Angelo and Lori Forever.

Brandyn & Jennifer 4ever!

Love you guys and can't wait to see our new little baby, Libby!

Love

Aunt Lori

little chef said...

yea yea yea, enough sap sap. just kidding. you know i love you guys. i hope you both had fun on your date.

oh and by the way, when ever you want me to cook for you i will and we will just tell the kids that what they are eating is the "new Mcdonalds". hehe.

love you lots,
Missa

pchickki said...

Glad to hear that things are better between you two. It is the best thing for all of the kids. Sometimes it just takes awhile to see what you have.

Congratulations ! Sounds like you two are growing up. Also on getting a comment on your blog from Dave! I don't even get that! Haha!

Libby is a beautiful baby and I am proud of Brandyn too. You are right....he didn't have to.

Take Care and Keep up the Good Work
Grandma Patti

pchickki said...

Jennifer
You blog looks beautiful and it is now easy to read. Good Job!

Hope you two had a good date night.

Anxious to read more on your blog.
Hugs
Grandma Patti