CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 13, 2008

2nd TIME AROUND!

8-8-08 Me and Brandyn drove up to Alamo , went to the church and got married! It was sweet , simple, and to the point, just us , the kids , my mom, bro, sis and nephew. We went up there because for 1 the lady did it for free and 2 we paid the same amount in gas as we would have paid to go to the courthouse here in Vegas, and we would have rather Becky marry us then somebody we dont know. She is such a nice, sweet lady and it just meant more. So yes I cried lol. Brandyns eyes were watering, but guess he's to man to cry lol. Here's some pictures.

1 comments:

pchickki said...

Jen! I am so happy for you. COngratulations. No one told me

Thanks for posting the pictures on Mikala's graduation. She is so cute as are all of your children.

COngratulations also on your new nephew! Cute baby.

Yes we had fun in Seattle.
Sorry I haven't been on the blog to much lately.

Tell all hello and kiss that new baby for me.
Love
Grama Patti