CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 25, 2008

diaper cakes

So, besides the Scentsy candles I've been selling, I decided to get crafty and make my sister a diaper cake for her baby shower, and I liked them so much I made more, so far I have made 5. I'm so proud of myself for making these, they turned out very cute. I'll probley end up making one more before the week is over and ill post a picture of that one also. My grandma will be in town Sunday and I'm so excited to see her and especially show her my cakes, cause she is really big into crafts and cant wait to see them either. I already have 2 people who want to order a cake each , so maybe hopefully I can make a little extra money off of these too.

! PICTURES !

1 comments:

pchickki said...

How cute are these. What a great idea!
Cool
Love
Grandma Patti